As a result of growing operations we are now looking for a Heavy Diesel Mechanic to join our team to service and maintain fleet vehicles, heavy plant and other specialist equipment throughout our contract areas. This full-time role will be responsible for conducting minor repairs and maintenance to support our operational field staff.
About the role
- Service and maintain EWP's, tippers, chippers, specialised all-terrain equipment, excavators, and more
- Industry leading national company
- Excellent career opportunities
- Competitive wages and working conditions
We welcome applications from those seeking to be part of our team who have the drive, enthusiasm and commitment to take their career to new heights. To be successful in this role, you will need the following:
- Relevant trade qualification specialising in heavy diesel (min. Cert III)
- Substantial experience working on heavy diesel vehicles and equipment
- Solid diagnostic skills
- Good communication skills
- Commitment to high safety standards
- Current driver's licence, MR / HR licence preferred
We also look very favourably on experience with one or more of the following:
- Elevated work platforms
Please note: all shortlisted applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical including audio testing and drug and alcohol screening.
This is a great opportunity to support Australia's leading vegetation management company by servicing and maintaining our fleet of vehicles and equipment. We offer good working conditions, work-life balance and a friendly working environment with room to grow in your career.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic person with drive to perform and succeed.
For more information about us, go to http://www.activetreeservices.com.au
How to Apply
Click on the "Apply Now" button
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.