Climbing Arborist/ Tree Worker Utilities - NSW
Job no: 492264
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Bathurst, Dubbo, Orange, Queanbeyan
Categories: Arborist, Climber
Climbing Arborist/Tree Worker – Safely trim trees using Climbing Techniques & Chainsaws near powerlines
Roles available in Queanbeyan and Central West (Orange area)
- Job security in a dynamic and sustainable industry
- Competitive wages and overtime on offer
- Training and the opportunities to build a successful, diverse and challenging career
We’re Australia's largest and most innovative vegetation management company. Great people have driven our operations across Australia for over 40-yrs. We now employ over 800 team members and continue to grow. We work to protect, beautify and keep safe our communities through the provision of world-class tree care services. Our business is to value, nurture and support the people that do our work.
At Active you'll become a valued and respected member of our tree-management climbing team. You’ll get the opportunity to safely operate state-of-the-art equipment, machinery and climbing techniques to trim, dismantle and clear trees in a wide range of challenging environments. You’ll have to think and problem solve, but we will make sure you are given the best tools, training and support to do your job well.
We’re looking for experience Climbers with:
- Experience & qualifications in climbing techniques, aerial rescue and related fields.
- Current C Class drivers licence.
- Chainsaw Operators Certificate and/ or experience.
- The ability to work away from home at times, including some weekends.
- Driven individuals with a stable employment history.
What's in it for you?
- Job and income security - The role is full-time, with the opportunity for overtime and living away from home trips
- Once fully trained and qualified you’ll be set for the future in an industry that never slows down.
- Work outdoors as part of small independent teams and experience new and challenging environments
- When we find talent, we foster it - 90% of Active managers started their career on the tools.
To find out what it’s like to work at Active go to http://www.activetreeservices.com.au/employee-stories/
Please note: all shortlisted candidates will be required to attend a full pre-employment medical including audio testing and drug and alcohol screening.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend