Job no: 492265
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Darwin, McMinns Lagoon
Office Manager- McMinns Lagoon
About the role
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this full-time position is responsible for the efficient management of our Northern Territory office based in the rural setting of McMinns Lagoon which supports approximately 25 operational staff.
The role has an emphasis on ensuring the administrative function provides efficient and effective support to our NT operational activities and your role will involve supporting our industry-leading team of field workers and managers as they go about the day-to-day operations of tree and vegetation management. This position is an autonomous role and your main responsibilities will include:
- Data analysis and reporting
- Managing progress/status reports and other reporting imperatives
- Budget preparation and planning
- Monitoring, prioritising and screening internal and external communications & customer service
- Coordinating payroll collation, accounts administration including accounts receivable and payable, debtor’s ledger, data entry & records management
- Client liaison
- Demonstrate capability in contract administration & client communication
- Disciplined approach, capable of achieving challenging deadlines
- Advanced skills in office technology applications including MS word, excel & powerpoint
We welcome applications from those seeking to be part of our team who have the drive, enthusiasm and commitment to take their career to new heights. To be successful in this role, you will possess the following:
- Ability to build relationships
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Experience in financial management and reporting
- Strong organisational skills with excellent planning and problem resolution capabilities
- Advanced MS Office skills with particular respect to data collection, analysis & reporting.
- Exposure to "in house" data management systems and payroll systems (SAP experience highly regarded)
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Previous experience in a similar role
Above all, the ideal candidate has a demonstrable track record of success in implementing projects due to the high level of planning and organising in the role. The ability to review and improve internal processes, manage and develop others as well as being able to make things happen by rolling up your sleeves is essential.
Industry leader - Since 1975 we have been the nation’s industry leading tree management company and our success is built on our people, our safety, and our innovation.
Exceptional safety - Our safety is exceptional, our culture is about mutual respect at all levels, our focus is to give our frontline workers every opportunity to work safely and productively.
Latest equipment - We utilise the latest equipment, industry-recognised inventions and have world-leading technology software to ensure efficiency and assist on the job
Find out more about Active at: www.activetreeservices.com.au
How to Apply
To be considered for this position, click on the "Apply Now" button.
This position closes on Monday 28th January 2019 at 11:30pm (Central Australia Standard Time)
No Agencies please.
Advertised: AUS Central Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Central Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend