Construction Project Manager- Victoria
Job no: 492339
Work type: Temporary
Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne
Construction Project Manager
- Bayswater, Victoria Location
- Short Term Contract
- Full-time hours or the possibility for Part-Time hours
- Works are expected to begin in January 2020.
Active Tree Services is a dynamic, well-respected and nationally operating Vegetation Management company. We are seeking an experienced Construction Project Manager to manage the expansion of our new Victorian premises situated in the heart of Bayswater’s industrial precinct. This opportunity may suit a contractor or someone looking for a fixed term contract.
The site features an area of over 10,000sqm, a warehouse, a large office and ample onsite car parking.
The recently acquired premises will involve converting the existing warehouse into a heavy vehicle workshop which will accommodate fleet service and repairs to over 70 Elevated Work Platforms, specialised machinery/equipment and numerous tool of trade Utes and other vehicles.
This role will also be responsible for the management of an upgrade and refurbishment of existing office space which will include meeting rooms, a training room and Boardroom.
- Deliver the project on-time and on-budget
- Plan and coordinate subcontractor pricing, specifying and scheduling of the work
- Complete each stage of the project to the highest standard of quality
- Manage all correspondence with the relevant stakeholders including the company’s executives, and snr management.
To progress to the short-list stage, you will have:
- Qualifications relevant to Construction Project Management
- At least 10-years’ experience in Industrial Construction as a Site Manager or overall Project Manager.
- Good communication skills able to lead a diverse range of stakeholders and subcontractors.
- A professional attitude that aligns to company’s safety-first culture.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
This role is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Construction Project Manager to work with a company experiencing significant growth. The combination of differing types of space to be developed will be a challenge and therefore to be successful you must be able provide excellent references and present a portfolio of projects.
How to apply:
Please complete your application process online by submitting your your updated resume (include a list and value of your completed projects) and cover letter.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend