Contract Coordinator - Orange
Job no: 492342
Work type: Permanent full time, Temporary
- Orange location
- 12 month maternity leave contract
- Supportive team environment
Active Tree Services is the leader in its industry and has been operating throughout Australia for over 40-years. We employ in excess of 800 full-time equivalent employees and enjoy the stability of an established executive leadership team. The organisation is innovative and has a strong performance culture underpinned by an uncompromising commitment to safety and quality. Our client base includes power utility companies and State and Local government. The industry is extremely competitive and therefore the sustained growth of our business is testament to our high standards of training, customer service and innovation.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced and organised Contract Coordinator for a 12 month maternity leave contract to start December 2019 for training and handover.
Your job will involve supporting our industry-leading team of field workers and managing all contracts and tenders for the region.
You’ll be working with our staff, internal and external clients and members of the public while undertaking a mix of administrative tasks including customer relationship management, tender generation and submissions, managing accounts and database and compliance management.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Weekly and monthly interrogation and reporting of the accrual spreadsheets, discretionary processes and other revenue streams
- Interrogation of the Program Dashboards and associated internal reporting tools ensuring data compliance
- Daily interrogation of the client’s BI system and dissemination of associated reporting to Operations team
- Document gap analysis, identify inefficient processes and suggest possible solutions to improve efficiencies
- Manage the flow of information and requests between stakeholders
- Monitor customer, quality and systems and processes to ensure compliance
- Sub-contractor administration
- Provide business support to the Operations Managers
- Maintain contract management database
- Provide contract statistics to Active & clients management
- Assist in managing schedules to ensure client commitments are actioned and achieved
- Quality control of all data and reporting
We welcome applications from those seeking to be part of our team who have the drive, enthusiasm and commitment to take their career to new heights. To be successful in this role, you will possess the following:
- Motivated individuals with strong administrative skills and demonstrated capability in Contract Administration and Client communications
- Finance and Business Management tertiary qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- You are able to handle pressure and provide calm and well thought out solutions to complex problems
Industry leader - Since 1975 we have been the nation’s industry leading tree management company and our success is built on our people, our safety, and our innovation.
Exceptional safety - Our safety is exceptional, our culture is about mutual respect at all levels, our focus is to give our frontline workers every opportunity to work safely and productively.
Latest equipment - We utilise the latest equipment, industry-recognised inventions and have world-leading technology software to ensure efficiency and assist on the job
How to Apply
If this sounds like you please click “Apply Now” and forward your updated 2-3 page resume along with a cover letter explaining why you should be successful for this role.
To find out more about Active: www.activetreeservices.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend