Part Time Administration Assistant - Queanbeyan
Job no: 492343
Work type: Permanent part time
- Office based in Queanbeyan
- Small and supportive team
Active Tree Services is the leader in its industry and has been operating throughout Australia for over 40-years. We employ in excess of 800 full-time equivalent employees and enjoy the stability of an established executive leadership team. The organisation is innovative and has a strong performance culture underpinned by an uncompromising commitment to safety and quality. Our client base includes power utility companies and State and Local government. The industry is extremely competitive and therefore the sustained growth of our business is testament to our high standards of training, customer service and innovation.
About the role
Due to expansion, we are now seeking an experienced and organised Part Time Administration Assistant to work in our Queanbeyan office and be the face and voice of Active Tree Services.
Reporting to the Office Manager, your job will involve supporting and assisting our Operations team ensuring all clerical and administrative tasks are carried out to the highest possible standard.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Maintain electronic filing system for important and confidential documents
- Answer or redirect enquiries from both internal and external callers and visitors
- In consultation with the Administration Officer update office procedures as needed
- Maintain the business unit calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data
- Arrange travel and accommodation
- Schedule in-house and external events
We welcome applications from those seeking to be part of our team who have the drive, enthusiasm and commitment to take their career to new heights. To be successful in this role, you will possess the following:
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Assistant or similar role
- Strong organisation skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Finance and Business Management tertiary qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Able to remain calm under pressure
Industry leader - Since 1975 we have been the nation’s industry leading tree management company and our success is built on our people, our safety, and our innovation.
Exceptional safety - Our safety is exceptional, our culture is about mutual respect at all levels, our focus is to give our frontline workers every opportunity to work safely and productively.
Latest equipment - We utilise the latest equipment, industry-recognised inventions and have world-leading technology software to ensure efficiency and assist on the job
How to Apply
If this sounds like you please click “Apply Now” and forward your updated 2-3 page resume along with a cover letter explaining why you should be successful for this role.
To find out more about Active: www.activetreeservices.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend