EWP Operator - Victorian Councils
Job no: 492344
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Melbourne, Ringwood
Categories: EWP Operator
EWP Operator - West Victoria Councils
- Job security in a dynamic and sustainable industry
- Competitive wages and overtime on offer
- Training and the opportunities to build a successful, diverse and challenging career
We’re Australia's largest and most innovative vegetation management company. Great people have driven our operations across Australia for over 40-yrs. We now employ over 800 team members and continue to grow. We work to protect, beautify and keep safe our communities through the provision of world-class tree care services. Our business is to value, nurture and support the people that do our work.
You will be an essential part of our tree trimming crew, safely operating specialised equipment including chippers, elevated work platforms and chainsaws to trim and remove trees and vegetation. You will be part of a hardworking team who is committed to complying with contractual standards and operating equipment safely and effectively.
We’re looking for people who:
- Want to work outside
- Have a ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Take safety seriously
- Support their work mates
- Want to learn and improve everyday
- Make their own decisions
- Care about the community and other workers.
If you’re looking for a chance to move your work outside and have an interest in operating Chainsaws, Wood Chippers, Elevated Work Platforms, and other Specialist machinery then we’d like to meet you.
- Industry experience in Horticulture or Arboriculture.
- Drivers 'C' Class Licence and ability to obtain a HR truck licence.
- Willingness and ability to travel and work away from home, including some weekends.
- High risk Elevated Work Platform (EWP) Licence.
- The ability to work overtime when required.
What's in it for you?
- Job and income security - The role is full-time, with the opportunity for overtime and living away from home trips
- Once fully trained and qualified you’ll be set for the future in an industry that never slows down.
- Work outdoors as part of small independent teams and experience new and challenging environments
- When we find talent, we foster it - 90% of Active managers started their career on the tools.
To find out what it’s like to work at Active go to http://www.activetreeservices.com.au/employee-stories/
Please note: all shortlisted candidates will be required to attend a full pre-employment medical including audio testing and drug and alcohol screening.
How to apply:
Click on 'Apply Now' and submit your updated resume detailing your skills and experience.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend