HSEQ Advisor - Victoria & Tasmania
Job no: 492350
Work type: Permanent full time
Categories: Human Resources
HSEQ Advisor – Victoria & Tasmania
- Full-time Permanent Role
- Ringwood Based Location
- Great developmental role for growing HSEQ professional
- Operate within a team of HSEQ professionals providing frontline Operational and Customer support
We’re Australia's largest and most innovative vegetation management company. Great people have driven our operations across Australia for over 40-yrs. We now employ over 800 team members and continue to grow. We work to protect, beautify and keep safe our communities through the provision of world-class tree care services. Our business is to value, nurture and support the people that do our work.
We are currently seeking an HSEQ Advisor based out of our Ringwood office to provide HSEQ and risk advice to Operational Managers and support the delivery of safe, sustainable, reliable services to customers. This role operates with high autonomy across multiple contracts and services, working with General Managers and Operations Managers to effect cultural change and build the HSEQ capabilities required to meet our goals and objectives. This role is dynamic with a diversity of functions and varying focuses suiting an individual with a passion for driving change within large corporations.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Communicating and working closely with the Chief Risk Officer, National Safety Team, General Managers and Operations Managers to report, manage and communicate all safety and performance matters.
- Coordinate and manage Work Cover Claims / Incidents including Return to Work Plans.
- Manage CRM - Update incidents, amend injury reports and liaise with supervisors.
- Update SWMS and other safety related documents.
- Site audits and visits - Checking compliance, behaviours and managing safety culture amongst crews.
- Present incidents to clients - Ability to communicate and present information is essential.
- Be the first point of contact and liaise with the insurance company, claims managers and relevant rehab consultants.
- Ability to travel and work away - Travel is a large requirement of this role both intra and interstate.
- Organising and liaising with PPE and safety equipment suppliers.
- Creating, distributing and managing toolboxes and significant incident alerts.
- Supervisor mentoring.
- Drug and alcohol testing.
- Driven, flexible, team focused this role suits a person who enjoys challenges and change
- This role would suit an experienced HSEQ professional with a background in contracting or utilities services who is ready to provide senior HSEQ advice.
- Or, this role would provide the start for a highly experience industry professional who is ready to develop their HSEQ experience and skills within the role
- Relevant tertiary qualifications surrounding HSEQ.
- Current & Unrestricted drivers licence.
- A team player with outstanding communication skills with the ability to step up and lead.
What's in it for you?
- Job and income security - The role is full-time, with the opportunity for training and development
- When we find talent, we foster it
- Exciting and changing role with high stimulation, facetime and importance
Please note: All shortlisted candidates are required to attend a full pre-employment medical including audio testing and drug and alcohol screening. A 12-month drivers licence check will also be required.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend