Consulting Arborist - Melbourne
Job no: 492380
Work type: Permanent full time
Melbourne - Ringwood
- Job security in a dynamic and sustainable industry
- Competitive wages and a positive, encouraging culture
- Training, development and the opportunities to build a successful, diverse and challenging career
We’re Australia's largest and most innovative vegetation management company. Great people have driven our operations across Australia for over 40-yrs. We now employ over 800 team members and continue to grow. We work to protect, beautify and keep safe our communities through the provision of world-class tree care services. Our business is to value, nurture and support the people that do our work.
About the role
Our team is expanding and due to recent growth, we are seeking a Consulting Arborist who will work closely with our team of qualified arborists to deliver vegetation management services to our clients by:
- Undertaking tree assessments
- Preparing reports on client assets and worksites
- Assist with the development and implementation of tree management processes
- Supervise onsite contractors in a range of environments
This is a full-time position that offers industry and employment security, with career advancement opportunities available.
You are a recent or experienced graduate from a Diploma of Arboriculture who is interested in advancing their career.
- Diploma/AQF5 in Arboriculture
- Practical arboriculture experience
- Unrestricted drivers licence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy, especially MS Office products
- Professionally presented and confident in communicating with clients and the public
- Understanding of Workplace Health, Safety and safe working practices
What's in it for you?
Job satisfaction - Work outdoors and contribute to the success of the wider team while enjoying varied work, mental challenges and accomplishments.
Career opportunity - We value our people and welcome their success. We offer extensive training opportunities in arboriculture and management, while providing ongoing training in a range of diverse equipment. When we find talent, we foster it - 90% of Active managers started their career on the tools.
Employment security - This is a position that offers industry and employment security. The role is full-time, with overtime and living away opportunities available. Your skills will stand you well into the future as tree management remains unaffected by automation and continues to "take root and grow".
Industry leader - Since 1975 we have been the nation's industry leading tree management company and our success is built on our people, our safety, and our innovation.
Exceptional safety - Our safety is exceptional, our culture is about mutual respect at all levels, our focus is to give our frontline workers every opportunity to work safely and productively.
Latest equipment - We utilise the latest equipment, industry-recognised inventions and have world-leading technology software to ensure efficiency and assist on the job.
How to Apply: Click on the "Apply Now"
Please note: all shortlisted candidates will be required to attend a full pre-employment medical including audio testing and drug and alcohol screening.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend