Active Tree Services is Australia’s largest vegetation management company with 800+ field and office users. ATS has a proud history of leading the industry in technical innovations including a custom-built GIS works management system and advanced business process systems.
This is a rare opportunity to join a high-performing team and work alongside other passionate technologists to deliver an enterprise-defining program of work. You will be instrumental in setting integration and architectural standards and delivering the organisation’s mission-critical roadmap.
Your exceptional interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills will aid your ability to engage key stakeholders to achieve key outcomes. The priority project for this incumbent is the integration of a range of current and impending business systems.
- Act as a subject matter expert in the development of business architecture framework, integration platforms and methodology development
- Lead the successful design and implementation of required integrations and data design from ATS’ field management system to other systems
- Identify and deliver process improvements and efficiency savings through the revision of business processes with minimal technology changes
- Contribute to organisational change through recommended improvements to existing business processes, practices, procedures, and information systems
- Conduct investigations at a high level for strategy studies, business requirements specifications and feasibility studies
- Provide a high level of expertise in establishing and documenting ICT business and system requirements through a range of structured research and analysis techniques
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Significant experience in a Senior Process Analyst role or a role requiring business process analysis and improvement
- Extensive demonstrated experience in business process mapping, business process re-engineering and system integration
- Experience in SQL data design, advanced queries and PowerBI
- Detailed understanding of project management disciplines (e.g. Prince2, PMBoK) and process improvement methodologies (eg Six Sigma, Lean tools)
- Ability to work within a collaborative agile environment
- Finance project experience
- Exceptional problem-solving capabilities with a focus on simplification
- High level written and oral communication skills and excellent organisational skills
What you will get in return:
- A full time, 6-month contract with the possibility for extension or permanency
- Competitive hourly rate with tools of the trade provided
- A chance to work for a growing organisation who provide essential services to communities underpinned by a strong social conscious
To find out what it is like to work at Active go to https://www.activetreeservices.com.au/team-member-stories/
Please note applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered at this time.