Human Resources Business Partner
Job no: 492410
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Mona Vale
Categories: Human Resources
Arboriculture and vegetation management is a multi-billion dollar industry in Australia. It involves the management of individual trees, typically in and around the places where people live, work and play. Active Tree Services is the industry leader in the commercial space.
We are an Australian owned business with a national footprint and a workforce of 800 committed to delivering arboriculture, vegetation management, consultancy and application services. Founded by the Willcocks family in 1974, we work to keep our communities safe and green.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Business Partner to support our New South Wales and Queensland teams.
This newly created position is a true generalist HRBP role that would suit an intermediary level HR professional with 2 to 3 years’ experience.
Reporting into the National HR Manager the successful incumbent will work within their business units to provide advice and support across all aspects of human resources. The purpose of this position is to build collaborative partnerships with leaders to understand and assist with their business unit challenges and priorities, respond to team member issues and provide tailored HR advice. You will have the opportunity to further grow and develop your skills and provide input to strategic HR initiatives and projects, as well as support HR process development and implementation.
To be successful in this role you must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, be flexible in your approach and possess strong influencing skills. In addition, you will be someone who can effectively manage change and ambiguity as well as bring strong organisation, planning and prioritisation skills.
To be successful you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications, (HR or business degree), with strong HR generalist skills;
- Demonstrated capabilities in the successful delivery of generalist HR business partnering
- Confident in your abilities and understanding of current HR legislative and regulatory framework
- Ability to work with all levels of leadership from front line leaders to Executives
- Have a positive and resilient personality with the ability to work independently and part of a broader distributed team
- Experience working with a blue collar workforce would be preferable
What you’ll get in return:
- A permanent opportunity based in our Mona Vale office
- Active offers flexible working arrangements to accommodate work life balance
- Attractive salary between $80,000 to $90,000 plus Superannuation
- Work for a growing organisation who provide essential services to communities, underpinned by a strong social conscious
- Opportunities for ongoing learning and development
To find out what it is like to work at Active go to https://www.activetreeservices.com.au/team-member-stories/
Please note applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered at this time.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend