Supervisor - Launceston
Job no: 492455
Work type: Permanent full time
We are looking for a Supervisor with a can-do attitude to join the Active team based out of Launceston.
This role covers Launceston and its surrounds.
Working as part of the leadership team in Tasmania, you will be responsible for the day to day management of crew members who work in well organised small teams with good work ethic. You will be responsible for the maintenance of worksite hazards and risk controls, vehicle and equipment inspections, the successful completion of team tasks and overall crew performance.
What’s on offer:
- Full time permanent role with job security
- Competitive salary and bonus
- All PPE and uniforms provided
- Opportunities for training and development to progress your career within Active
What we need from you:
- A current and unrestricted drivers’ licence
- Industry experience and/or qualifications (Cert II ESI Powerline Vegetation Control as a minimum. Cert III Horticulture/Arboriculture is an advantage)
- MR Licence - HR class licence is an advantage
- Chainsaw operation qualification/experience and Elevated Work Platform (EWP) licence is an advantage
- Open to the possibility of travel and working away from home
We are an Australian owned essential service with a national footprint and a workforce of 800 committed to delivering arboriculture, vegetation management, and consultancy services. We have been around for 45 years, and work to keep our communities safe and green while making sure our teams safety comes first.
To find out more about what it’s like to work at Active read our team member stories at: https://www.activetreeservices.com.au/team-member-stories/
Please note: All shortlisted candidates are required to attend a full pre-employment medical including audio testing and drug and alcohol screening.
How to Apply: -
To be considered for this position, click on the "Apply Now" button.
Please note applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered at this time.
Advertised: Tasmania Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend