EWP Operators - Bairnsdale
Job no: 492563
Work type: Permanent full time
Categories: EWP Operator
Our Victorian Powerlines business is looking for the best operators in the industry to join our team due to business growth. We are seeking experienced EWP Operators with a can-do attitude to join the Active team based out of Bairnsdale, Victoria.
Reporting into the Supervisor you will need to be able to operate an Elevated Work Platform (EWP) and cut, trim and remove trees around powerlines. The work is interesting and varied and we are seeking people who can assist in planning out jobs that can vary from simple to very complex.
Induction and training will be provided. This is an opportunity to work outdoors in a small team with a good work ethic, using well-maintained equipment and state of the art technology. Active foster team member development and offer opportunities for progression including Vegetation Auditor, Team Leader, Supervisor and more.
What’s on offer:
- Full time permanent role with job security
- Competitive wage based on experience to attract the best people.
- Ongoing opportunities for overtime
- 7am – 4pm with RDO once a fortnight (work a 9-day fortnight)
- All PPE and uniforms provided
- Continuous training and development to gain formal qualifications and progress your career within Active
What we need from you:
- A current and unrestricted drivers’ licence
- A MR class driver’s licence is essential
- A HR class driver’s licence is highly desirable
- Elevated Work Platform licence/ticket is essential
- Industry experience and/or qualifications (Cert II ESI Powerline Vegetation Control or Cert III Horticulture/Arboriculture are highly advantageous)
- The ability to work as part of a team with a mature outlook and good communication skills
We are an Australian owned essential service with a national footprint and a workforce of 800 committed to delivering arboriculture, vegetation management, and consultancy services. We have been around for 45 years, and work to keep our communities safe and green while making sure our teams safety comes first.
To find out more about what it’s like to work at Active read our team member stories at: https://www.activetreeservices.com.au/team-member-stories/
Please note: All shortlisted candidates are required to attend a full pre-employment medical including audio testing and drug and alcohol screening.
How to Apply: -
To be considered for this position, click on the "Apply Now" button.
Please note applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered at this time.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend