Job no: 492682
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Northern Beaches and North Shore, Sydney
Active is Australia’s largest provider of arboriculture, ecological and green asset management services. We service and advise major cities, governments, and utility companies across Australia, to help keep our communities safe and green.
Our people and the teams they work in are the most important and valued part of Active. From tree climbers to software developers, fleet managers to heavy machinery operators, we are diverse in our skill sets, backgrounds, and locations.
Active is looking to appoint a Client Manager to be based in and around Sydney Metro and Northern Beaches.
As the Client Manager you will manage client relationships, develop account plans, and deliver proposals and tenders for additional work. This role will see you utilising your networks and business development capabilities to drive new business growth and maintain current client relationships.
This role also supports and provides assistance to the Operations Manager & Supervisors with the day-to-day operations of the crews, with a commitment to safety, you will help allocate work, oversee the completion of tasks, undertake hazard assessment and monitor vehicle and equipment operations.
We are looking for an individual with outstanding relationship and communication skills who has the desire to deliver exceptional service and productivity to our customers. This is a role for someone who is equally committed to safety, workplace morale and achieving results. Active has built its business on respect and integrity and we expect our Client Managers to align with our values.
What we are looking for
- A current and unrestricted drivers’ licence
- Proven ability to build, develop and maintain client relationships
- Excellent communication skills and computer literacy skills including Microsoft office suite
- Ability to multitask efficiently, take initiative and problem solve
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Industry experience/knowledge and/or qualifications (Cert II or III or diploma Horticulture/Arboriculture is highly advantageous)
- The ability to work alone and as part of a team with a mature outlook
- Proven experience and leadership in managing service contracts and projects
- Exceptional eye for detail whilst having the eye to see the bigger picture
What can we offer you
- The opportunity to work with an industry leader that genuinely cares about people the environment and communities in which we work
- The chance to step up in your career within the industry
- Full time permanent role with job security
- A market competitive remuneration package that includes an incentivised bonus program and opportunities to salary sacrifice
- Company vehicle for work and personal use
- Laptop and phone provided
We are an Australian family-owned essential service with a national footprint and a workforce of 800 committed to delivering arboriculture, vegetation management, and green asset consultancy services. Comprising of Active Tree Services, Active Green Services and Aerial Access, we have been around for 45 years, and work to keep our communities safe and green while making sure our teams safety comes first.
Visit our website to learn more about our people, customers and communities in which we work. Learn about the practical support we provide to many Australia run charities.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend