Light Vehicle Mechanic - Bayswater
Job no: 492696
Work type: Permanent full time
You will be responsible for the servicing, repairing, and maintenance of our diesel fleet vehicles, equipment, and machinery including Elevated Work Platform's (EWP), tippers, chippers, specialised all-terrain equipment. You will work in a supportive small team with experience and good work ethic, in an environment where no two days are ever the same.
What’s on offer:
- Full time permanent role with the opportunity to progress your career
- Competitive hourly rate with the opportunity for overtime where available
- High quality uniforms and PPE provided
- Work life balance - finish early on a Friday!
- Collaborative team environment
- Regular team bonding and BBQs
- Qualified and approachable management
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- On-site training and support with industry experienced qualified mechanics
- National organisation with the ability to move interstate
What we need in return:
- Mechanical qualification (Cert III Minimum)
- Experience with Medium rigid trucks is desirable or a willingness to learn
- Highly motivated, with a positive attitude
- A valid unrestricted drivers licence (MR/HR highly desirable)
To find out more about what it’s like to work at Active read our team member stories at: https://www.activetreeservices.com.au/team-member-stories/
Please note: All shortlisted candidates are required to attend a full pre-employment medical including audio testing and drug and alcohol screening.
How to Apply:
To Make Australia Your Office, click on the "Apply Now" button.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend