Recruitment Advisor - Bayswater
Job no: 492849
Work type: Permanent full time
Categories: Human Resources
Reporting into the Recruitment Lead we are looking for a Recruitment Advisor to partner with our business leaders and manage end to end blue collar recruitment. Your day will consist of building relationships with hiring managers across the country, taking job briefs, discussing sourcing strategies, advertising, screening, shortlisting, interviewing, pre-employment checks, negotiations, and confirmation of placement.
You will use your proactive searching skills to build and nurture talent pools, work your magic on LinkedIn, enjoy jumping on the phone and proactively reaching out to potential candidates via seek premium, leveraging from our generous employee referral bonus and work with our Marketing Manager on social media campaigns.
This role will suit an energetic, enthusiastic recruiter looking to be apart of a national leading organisation.
What we are looking for
- Experience in delivering end-to-end recruitment processes (job briefs, advertising, reference checking etc)
- A confident and credible approach to engaging with key stakeholders and managing relationships
- A passion for finding the best talent and providing a seamless candidate journey
- Exposure to Seek Talent Premium and LinkedIn would be ideal, if not a willingness to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to balance between 20 - 40 roles at any given time
- Ability to be agile and resilient in a fast-paced environment with often changing priorities
- Computer savvy with experience using an applicant tracking system such as PageUp
- Intermediate computer skills (MS Suite - Outlook, Word & Excel)
What can we offer you
- All the tools to do your job effectively, including the ability to sponsor overseas applicants
- The opportunity to work with an industry leader that genuinely cares about their people and the communities in which we work
- Environmentally conscious and certified carbon neutral organisation
- Casual, down to earth working environment with friendly colleagues
- A HR team of 3 HRBP’s, Recruitment Lead and Group People Manager
- A market competitive remuneration package plus an incentivised bonus program
- Flexible working arrangements with working from home monitors provided
- Laptop and work mobile phone provided
- Brand new office facilities with free car parking onsite
- A culture that fosters ideas, achievements, and growth
- A national organisation with the chance to travel interstate
- Opportunities throughout the company to change and/or elevate your career
We are an Australian family owned essential service with a national footprint and a workforce of 800 committed to delivering arboriculture, vegetation management, and green asset consultancy services. Comprising of Active Tree Services, Active Green Services and Aerial Access, we have been around for 45 years, and work to keep our communities safe and green while making sure our teams safety comes first.
Visit our website to learn more about our people.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend