Job no: 492385
Work type: Permanent full time
Active Tree Services is a proudly Australian owned vegetation management company. What does this mean? We work within Australian communities to manage vegetation growth in order to help prevent bushfires. We are good at what we do, and we do it with care and compassion. This extends not only to the communities in which we operate, but to our team members too.
The role of Operations Manager is, responsible for the day to day running of the crew members and operational business requirements on site. This successful candidate will oversee the operations of one of our larger contracts Essential Energy across NSW.
You will be responsible for motivating, leading and assisting supervisors and crew members to achieve operational targets and business objectives, whilst ensuring budgets are met and we are compliant with contract requirements. This role also requires the incumbent to be a key contributor to strategic decision making and supporting the Contract Manager in the management of contracts.
Active Tree Services is looking for a candidate who aims for continuous improvement across operations practices, understands the importance of leading by example and, can demonstrate a high-level safety focus.
To be successful you will need: -
- Proven experience in an Operations management role, within a similar industry
- Experience in Contract Management through service contracts or facilities management
- Strong business acumen
- Achieved exceptional Workplace Health & Safety outcomes
- Ability to influence and engage with both internal and external stakeholders
- Understand general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss and balance sheets
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills with the ability to think on your feet
- Certificate III in Arboriculture or Horticulture highly desirable
- Valid and unrestricted driving licence
What you will get in return: -
- Competitive Salary + Superannuation + Bonus + Fully Maintained Tool of Trade Vehicle
- Work for a growing organisation who provide essential services to communities underpinned by a strong social conscious
- Opportunities for ongoing learning and development to build your career at Active Tree Services
Please note: All shortlisted candidates are required to attend a full pre-employment medical including audio testing and drug and alcohol screening.
To find out what it is like to work at Active go to http://www.activetreeservices.com.au/employee-stories/
Please note applications from Recruitment Agencies will not be considered at this time.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend