Climbing Arborist / Elevated Work Platform Operator
Job no: 492431
Work type: Permanent full time
Categories: Arborist, EWP Operator
We are looking for a Climbing Arborist / Elevated Work Platform (EWP) Operator with a can-do attitude to join the Active team based out of Reservoir, Victoria.
The role will work on a long-term contract of Active’s covering the north western suburbs of Victoria.
You will need to be able to safely perform cutting, trimming, pruning and removal of trees around high voltage powerlines using an EWP.. This is an opportunity to work outdoors in a small team with good work ethic, using well-maintained equipment and state of the art technology.
What’s on offer:
- Full time permanent role with job security
- Earn up to $33 per hour depending on experience, with the opportunity for overtime when available
- Daily travel allowance
- All PPE and uniforms provided including helmet & chainsaw pants
- Opportunities for training and development to progress your career within Active
What we need from you:
- A current and unrestricted drivers’ licence
- Cert III in Arboriculture (AQF3 or equivalent) as a minimum
- MR or HR class licence is an advantage, or have the willingness to gain one
- Complex tree climbing, Aerial Rigging & Aerial Rescue qualifications are desirable
- Chainsaw operation qualification/experience and Elevated Work Platform (EWP) licence is an advantage
- Open to the possibility of travel and working away from home
We are an Australian owned essential service with a national footprint and a workforce of 800 committed to delivering arboriculture, vegetation management, and consultancy services. We have been around for 45 years, and work to keep our communities safe and green while making sure our teams safety comes first.
To find out more about what it’s like to work at Active read our team member stories at: https://www.activetreeservices.com.au/team-member-stories/
Please note: All shortlisted candidates are required to attend a full pre-employment medical including audio testing and drug and alcohol screening.
How to Apply: -
To be considered for this position, click on the "Apply Now" button.
Please note applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered at this time.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend