Job no: 492580
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Bayswater, Beaconsfield, Eastern Suburbs, Lilydale, Mount Waverely, Traralgon
Categories: Arborist, Grounds Person
Active Tree Services is an industry leader in commercial arboriculture and vegetation management. We partner with councils and largescale construction projects to manage trees, typically in and around the places where people live, work and play.
Due to growing demands, we are looking for new team members who want to work outdoors, enjoy physical work, have a willingness to learn and are safety conscious to join our crews in Victoria.
You will undertake all aspects of tree maintenance work in a safe and effective way. This is an opportunity to work outdoors in a small team with good work ethic, using well-maintained equipment and state of the art technology.
The ideal candidate will have an interest in arboriculture/horticulture and/or qualifications and experience in the industry. You will have the ability to work in a physically demanding outdoor environment in various types of weather conditions. You will not be afraid to roll up your sleeves and get stuck into hard physical work.
We have a number of long-term contracts and are able to consider this position in a number of different locations across East/South-East Metro Melbourne.
What’s on offer:
- Full time permanent role with job security
- Training and development through nationally accredited qualifications
- Up to $33 per hour plus daily travel allowance, with the opportunity for overtime
- RDO once a fortnight (work a 9-day fortnight)
- All PPE and uniforms provided
- An organisation who will look after you and your career
What we need from you:
- A current and unrestricted drivers’ licence
- White card
- A MR/HR class driver’s licence would be advantageous
- Chainsaw operation qualification (Certificate Level 1 & 2) is desirable
- Cert II ESI is desirable
- A passion and respect for safety, Home Safe Every Day is our number one value
- The ability to work as part of a team with a mature outlook and good communication skills
We are an Australian owned essential service with a national footprint and a workforce of 800 committed to delivering arboriculture, vegetation management, and consultancy services. We have been around for 45 years, and work to keep our communities safe and green while making sure our teams safety comes first.
To find out more about what it’s like to work at Active read our team member stories at: https://www.activetreeservices.com.au/team-member-stories/
Please note: All shortlisted candidates are required to attend a full pre-employment medical including audio testing and drug and alcohol screening.
How to Apply: -
To be considered for this position, click on the "Apply Now" button.
Please note applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered at this time.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend