Job no: 492617
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Northern Suburbs, Seymour
Categories: Management, Arborist
Supervisor - Seymour
Active Tree Services is an industry leader in commercial arboriculture and vegetation management. We work with energy companies, councils and largescale construction projects to manage vegetation, typically in and around the places where people live, work and play.
We are looking for an individual with outstanding relationship and communication skills who has the desire to lead and engage their team to deliver exceptional service and productivity to our customer. This is a role for someone who is equally committed to safety, workplace morale and achieving results.
You will be a key player in the operations team by supporting and providing assistance to Operations Managers with the day-to-day coordination and performance of crews.
This role will see you allocate work, oversee the completion of tasks, undertake hazard assessments and monitor vehicle and equipment operations.
What’s on offer:
- Full time permanent role with the opportunity to progress your career anywhere in Australia
- Competitive salary package
- All tools of trade, PPE and uniform provided
- Training and development through nationally accredited qualifications
- An organisation who will look after you and your career
What we are looking for:
- A passion and respect for safety, Home Safe Every Day is our number one value
- A current and unrestricted drivers’ licence
- White card
- A MR/HR class driver’s licence would be advantageous
- Industry experience and/or qualifications (Cert II or III Horticulture/Arboriculture are highly advantageous)
- Competent computer literacy skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- The ability to work as part of a team with a mature outlook and good communication skills
We are an Australian owned essential service with a national footprint and a workforce of 800 committed to delivering arboriculture, vegetation management, and consultancy services. We have been around for 45 years, and work to keep our communities safe and green while making sure our teams safety comes first.
To find out more about what it’s like to work at Active read our team member stories at: https://www.activetreeservices.com.au/team-member-stories/
Please note: All shortlisted candidates are required to attend a full pre-employment medical including audio testing and drug and alcohol screening.
How to Apply: -
To be considered for this position, click on the "Apply Now" button.
Please note applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered at this time.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend