Job no: 492636
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Adelaide, Edwardstown, Murray Bridge
This role has job security and will work on a long-term contract of Active’s, covering but not limited to Adelaide Hills, Southern Mt Lofty, Murray Bridge and Mannum regions. Typically, you will need to travel up to an hour to reach work sites.
Reporting into the Supervisor, you will need to be able to efficiently and effectively trim and dismantle trees by using complex climbing techniques, whilst ensuring safe work practices. You will also occasionally need to operate an Elevated Work Platform and cut, trim and remove trees around powerlines.
Induction and training will be provided. This is an opportunity to work outdoors in a small team with good work ethic, using well-maintained equipment and state of the art technology. Active foster and grow their employees and offer opportunities for progression including Team Leader and Supervisor.
What’s on offer:
- Full time permanent role with job security
- 40 hour working week which includes 2 hours of overtime
- Earn up to $35 an hour including allowances with opportunity for overtime where available
- Paid Living Away From Home allowance when applicable
- Continuous training and development to gain formal qualifications and progress your career within Active
What we are looking for:
- A current and unrestricted drivers’ licence
- Climbing experience
- A MR/HR class driver’s licence is highly desirable
- Elevated Work Platform licence/ticket or willingness to obtain one
- Chainsaw operation qualification is essential
- Cert II ESI Powerline Vegetation Control, Cert II or III Horticulture/Arboriculture or Aerial Rigging & Aerial Rescue qualifications are advantageous
- The ability to work as part of a team with a mature outlook and good communication skills
- Flexibility to work away from home when required
We are an Australian owned essential service with a national footprint and a workforce of 800 committed to delivering arboriculture, vegetation management, and consultancy services. We have been around for 45 years, and work to keep our communities safe and green while making sure our teams safety comes first.
To find out more about what it’s like to work at Active read our team member stories at: https://www.activetreeservices.com.au/team-member-stories/
Please note: All shortlisted candidates are required to attend a full pre-employment medical including audio testing and drug and alcohol screening.
How to Apply: -
If you want to Make Australia Your Office, click “Apply Now”.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend