Linesman or Electrically Qualified Person - Sydney
Job no: 492777
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Bathurst, Central Coast, Dubbo, Gosford, Goulburn, Hunter Valley, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, Katoomba, Mona Vale, Morriset, Mt Kuring-Gai, Mudgee, Narellan, Newcastle, Northern Beaches and North Shore, NSW, Orange, Queanbeyan, Southern Sydney, Sydney, Waterloo
Categories: Grounds Person, Machine Operator
We are an Australian owned essential service with a national footprint and a workforce of 800 committed to delivering arboriculture, vegetation management, and consultancy services. We have been around for 45 years, and work to keep our communities safe and green while making sure our teams safety comes first.
We are looking for an experienced Linesman or Electrically Qualified Person with a can-do attitude to join the Active team based out of Sydney CBD covering the Southern and Eastern suburbs through to Sutherland.
This role will work on a long-term contract of Active’s with Ausgrid and is an opportunity to work outdoors in a small team with a good work ethic, using well-maintained equipment and state of the art technology.
After Ausgrid Specific Earthing training you will be responsible for the safe application of earths on planned shut outs for intended/required works and the entry of data into the company's computer-based work system. You will also be required to work in with a dedicated shut out crew and provide vegetation management operations as part of that team. This role requires travel within the nominated region.
What’s on offer:
- Full time permanent role with job security
- $38.09 per hour, with the opportunity for overtime where available
- 7am – 3:30pm
- RDO once a month
- Daily travel allowance
- All PPE and uniforms provided
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to well-maintained equipment and state of the art technology
- Opportunities for training and development to progress your career within Active
- Electrical Trade Qualifications
- A passion and respect for safety
- Hold a current and unrestricted drivers’ licence (manual)
- EWP Ticket desirable
- Cert II ESI Powerline Vegetation Control
- Demonstrated experience working in the vicinity of Electrical Distribution and/or Transmission systems
To find out more about what it’s like to work at Active read our team member stories at: https://www.activetreeservices.com.au/team-member-stories/
Please note: All shortlisted candidates are required to attend a full pre-employment medical including audio testing and drug and alcohol screening.
How to Apply: -
If you want to Make Australia Your Office click “Apply Now”
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend