Entry Level – Tree Worker / horticultural Worker – Brisbane
Job no: 492881
Work type: Permanent full time
Categories: Arborist, Chipper, EWP Operator, Grounds Person
We are looking for people with a can-do attitude who want to work outdoors, enjoy physical work and are safety conscious to join our crews in Brisbane.
Working in a small team, as a Tree Worker you will:
- Be apart of our planting crew
- Learn how to operate and maintain a chainsaw
- Learn how to safely operate and feed tree debris into a chipper machine
- Learn how to safely operate an Elevated Work Platform and perform at heights tree trimming
- Learn how to safely set up a work site, including minor traffic control
- Lean to control and manage minor traffic
- Work in a small team, rotating through duties
What we need from you:
- A current and unrestricted drivers’ licence
- White card – is advantageous
- A mature outlook, motivation and willing to continually develop both professionally and personally
- Experience in horticulture or arboriculture is highly desirable
What’s on offer:
- Competitive hourly rate plus allowances and overtime available
- Attain in demand licences and tickets (EWP Licence, Chainsaw ticket, Workzone Traffic Control, First Aid)
- All PPE and uniform provided
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to innovative technology and machinery
- Further on-the-job and formal development opportunities available
We are an Australian owned essential service with a national footprint and a workforce of 800 committed to delivering arboriculture, vegetation management, and consultancy services. We have been around for 45 years, and work to keep our communities safe and green while making sure our teams safety comes first.
Visit our website to learn more about our people, customers and communities in which we work. Learn about the practical support we provide to many Australia run charities.
Please note: All shortlisted candidates are required to attend a full pre-employment medical including audio testing and drug and alcohol screening. COVID-19 vaccine verification will be required for mandated states/contracts.
How to Apply: -
If you want to Make Australia Your Office, click “Apply Now”
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend