Fleet Services Administrator - Edwardstown
Job no: 492893
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Adelaide, Edwardstown
Categories: Administration, Fleet
To be successful in this role, you will enjoy variety and be able to juggle a wide range of tasks while keeping a sense of humour. Having previous automotive experience would be advantageous but is not essential.
What we are looking for:
- Experience with Microsoft Office skills
- Customer focused with the ability to quickly build solid relationships
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A team player with the ability to build relationships
- Effective time management skills
What can we offer you:
Full time permanent role with a close-knit team
- Supportive peers and leaders with in-depth industry knowledge
- Ongoing support and training
- An opportunity to work for an organisation that cares for the environment, wildlife and fosters its employees with genuine learning and development opportunities
- A fun and collaborative team environment
We are an Australian family owned essential service with a national footprint and a workforce of 800 committed to delivering arboriculture, vegetation management, and green asset consultancy services. Comprising of Active Tree Services, Active Green Services and Aerial Access, we have been around for 45 years, and work to keep our communities safe and green while making sure our teams safety comes first.
Visit our website to learn more about our people, customers and communities in which we work. Learn about the practical support we provide to many Australia run charities.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend