HSEQ Systems Adminstrator - NSW/QLD
Job no: 492433
Work type: Temporary
Arboriculture and vegetation management is a multi-billion dollar industry in Australia. It involves the management of individual trees, typically in and around the places where people live, work and play. Active Tree Services is the industry leader in the commercial space.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an HSEQ Adviser to be a part of our national team located in New South Wales. This role is responsible for supporting NSW and QLD, and you are able to choose your base location either in Waterloo or Queanbeyan, NSW.
You will be supporting our Operations Team on our Commercial, Council & Electrical Distribution contracts. This role operates with high autonomy partnering closely with State and Operations Managers to embed positive safety behaviours and build HSEQ awareness and capability with field crews. You will coordinate and manage work-cover claims, undertake incident reporting, risk assessments, site visits/audits, and will interact with client HSEQ teams.
What’s on offer:
- Full time permanent role with job security
- A competitive remuneration package with a fully maintained company vehicle
- The chance to implement key strategic safety initiatives
- Supportive peers who have in-depth industry knowledge
- Continuous learning and development opportunities to further build your career within Active
What we need for you:
- Experience in a health & safety advisory role in the utilities services sector or similar
- Tertiary qualifications e.g. Health, Safety, Quality & Environment are an advantage
- Valid and unrestricted drivers’ licence with a willingness to travel extensively within New South Wales
- Ability to build strong internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
We are an Australian owned essential service with a national footprint and a workforce of 800 committed to delivering arboriculture, vegetation management, and consultancy services. We have been around for 45 years, and work to keep our communities safe and green while making sure our teams safety comes first.
To find out more about what it’s like to work at Active read our team member stories at: https://www.activetreeservices.com.au/team-member-stories/
Please note: All shortlisted candidates are required to attend a full pre-employment medical including audio testing and drug and alcohol screening.
How to Apply:
To be considered for this position, click on the "Apply Now" button.
Please note applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered at this time.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend