Elevated Work Platform (EWP) Operators - Bairnsdale
Job no: 492448
Work type: Permanent full time
Categories: EWP Operator
We are looking for experienced Elevated Work Platform (EWP) Operators with a can-do attitude to join the Active team based out of Bairnsdale, Victoria.
Arboriculture and vegetation management is a multi-billion dollar industry with a future in Australia. It involves the management of individual trees, typically in and around the places where people live, work and play. Active Tree Services is the industry leader in the commercial space.
This role will work on a long-term contract of Active’s, and covers locations including Sale and Mallacoota.
You will need to be able to operate an EWP and cut, trim and remove trees around powerlines. This is an opportunity to work outdoors in a small team with good work ethic, using well-maintained equipment and state of the art technology.
What’s on offer:
- Full time permanent role with job security
- $27.50 to $29.50 per hour depending on experience, with the opportunity for overtime where available
- 7am – 4pm with RDO once a fortnight (work a 9-day fortnight)
- Daily travel allowance
- All PPE and uniforms provided
- Opportunities for training and development to become Cert III qualified and progress your career within Active.
What we need from you:
- A current and unrestricted drivers’ licence
- MR/HR class drivers’ licence is an advantage, or have the willingness to obtain one
- Current EWP licence/ticket
- Chainsaw operation qualification (Certificate Level 1 & 2)
- Industry experience and/or qualifications Cert II ESI Powerline Vegetation Control as a minimum.
- Cert III Horticulture/Arboriculture is an advantage
- Open to the possibility of travel and working away from home
We are an Australian owned essential service with a national footprint and a workforce of 800 committed to delivering arboriculture, vegetation management, and consultancy services. We have been around for 45 years, and work to keep our communities safe and green while making sure our teams safety comes first.
To find out more about what it’s like to work at Active read our team member stories at: https://www.activetreeservices.com.au/team-member-stories/
Please note: All shortlisted candidates are required to attend a full pre-employment medical including audio testing and drug and alcohol screening.
How to Apply: -
To be considered for this position, click on the "Apply Now" button.
Please note applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered at this time.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend