Graduate Accountant - Waterloo NSW
Job no: 492472
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Mona Vale, Waterloo
Arboriculture and vegetation management is a multi-billion-dollar industry with a future in Australia. It involves the management of individual trees, typically in and around the places where people live, work and play. Active Tree Services is the industry leader in the commercial space.
An opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Accountant to join our finance team with your time split between our Waterloo Office and our Mona Vale Office along with the flexibility to work from home. Working as a valued finance partner to the business, you will assist with a variety of daily accounting requirements including prepayments and accruals management, debtor management, accounts payable, reconciliations, forecasting and budgeting.
Reporting to the Group Finance Manager, you will be an integral member of the team, leading by example, highlighting, and encouraging best practice to better efficiencies and results. You will have the opportunity to be part of a project implementing the new accounting system, Business Central.
What’s on offer:
- Full time permanent role with job security
- A competitive remuneration package
- The opportunity to broaden your experience in a multi-faceted role
- Supportive peers and functional leaders who have in-depth finance and industry knowledge
- Continuous learning and development opportunities to further build your career within Active
What we need from you:
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications and ideally 1-3 years relevant experience
- Studying towards or recently completed your professional qualifications (CA/CPA/ACCA)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
- Ability to build strong internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Strong Financial Acumen
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
We are an Australian owned essential service with a national footprint and a workforce of 800 committed to delivering arboriculture, vegetation management, and consultancy services. We have been around for 45 years, and work to keep our communities safe and green while making sure our teams safety comes first.
To find out more about what it’s like to work at Active read our team member stories at: https://www.activetreeservices.com.au/team-member-stories/
Please note: All shortlisted candidates are required to attend a full pre-employment medical including audio testing and drug and alcohol screening.
How to Apply:
To be considered for this position, click on the "Apply Now" button.
Please note applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered at this time.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend