Commercial Analyst - NSW and ACT
Job no: 492476
Work type: Permanent full time
Commercial Analyst – NSW and ACT
Arboriculture and vegetation management is a multi-billion dollar industry with a future in Australia. It involves the management of individual trees, typically in and around the places where people live, work and play. Active Tree Services is the industry leader in the commercial space.
Based in our Morisset Office, with the flexibility to work some days from home, an opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Analyst to join our Commercial and Pricing team. Partnering with the NSW and ACT contract owner, your role will be to ensure contract performance optimisation to support the commercial and operational decision making and to drive profitability. Working as a valued commercial partner to the business, you will provide timely analysis and commentary on contract performance.
Reporting to the Group Commercial Manager, you will be an integral member of the commercial team, leading by example, highlighting, and encouraging best practice to better performance and results. You will have the opportunity, as part of the project team, to support the implementation of new business systems most notably Field Applications, Client and Billing Systems.
What’s on offer:
- Full time permanent role with job security
- A competitive remuneration package
- The opportunity to broaden and build on your experience in a multi-faceted role
- Supportive peers and functional leaders who have in-depth commercial, finance and industry knowledge
- Continuous learning and development opportunities to further build your career within Active
What we need from you:
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications
- Qualified CA or CPA
- Experience with MS Power BI or similar and Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills essential
- Experience in SQL highly desirable
- Ability to build strong internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Strong Commercial and Financial Acumen
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
We are an Australian owned essential service with a national footprint and a workforce of 800 committed to delivering arboriculture, vegetation management, and consultancy services. We have been around for 45 years, and work to keep our communities safe and green while making sure our teams safety comes first.
To find out more about what it’s like to work at Active read our team member stories at: https://www.activetreeservices.com.au/team-member-stories/
Please note: All shortlisted candidates are required to attend a full pre-employment medical including audio testing and drug and alcohol screening.
How to Apply:
To be considered for this position, click on the "Apply Now" button.
Please note applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered at this time.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend