Human Resources Advisor
Job no: 492565
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Mona Vale, Sydney, Waterloo
Categories: Human Resources
Arboriculture and vegetation management is a multi-billion dollar industry with a future in Australia. It involves the management of individual trees, typically in and around the places where people live, work and play. Active Tree Services is the industry leader in the commercial space.
Reporting into the National HR Manager, the successful incumbent will partner with Active’s NSW, ACT and QLD business units to provide advice and support across all aspects of human resources. You will be the first point of contact for business leaders and team members for all people related opportunities and issues. You will build collaborative partnerships with leaders to understand and assist with their business unit challenges and priorities, provide timely and tailored HR advice, and be their subject matter expert. You will have the opportunity to further grow and develop your generalist HR skills, provide input to and implement strategic HR initiatives and projects, as well as support HR process development and implementation.
To be successful in this role you must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, be flexible in your approach and possess strong influencing skills. In addition, you will be someone who can effectively manage change and ambiguity, have good attention to detail, as well as bring strong organisation, planning and prioritisation skills.
What’s on offer:
- Full time permanent role with an industry leader
- Job security with a competitive remuneration package
- Supportive peers and leaders with in-depth industry knowledge
- Continuous learning and development opportunities to become a Human Resources Business Partner
- Work for a generous, genuine and down to earth organisation that cares for the environment, and fosters team member development
What we need from you:
- Tertiary qualifications, (HR or business degree);
- Demonstrated HR generalist experience
- Confident in your abilities and understanding of current HR legislative and regulatory framework
- Ability to work with all levels of leadership from front line leaders to Executives
- Have a positive and resilient personality with the ability to work independently and part of a broader distributed team
- Experience working with a blue collar workforce
We are an Australian owned essential service with a national footprint and a workforce of 800 committed to delivering arboriculture, vegetation management, and consultancy services. We have been around for 45 years, and work to keep our communities safe and green while making sure our teams safety comes first.
To find out more about what it’s like to work at Active read our team member stories at: https://www.activetreeservices.com.au/team-member-stories/
How to Apply:
If you want to Make Australia Your Office click “Apply Now”.
Please note applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered at this time.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend