Senior Consulting Arborist
Job no: 492621
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Bairnsdale, Bairnsdale & Gippsland, Bayswater, Beaconsfield, Benalla, Croydon, Eastern Suburbs, Gippsland, Leongatha, Lilydale, Melbourne, Mount Waverely, Northern Suburbs, Ringwood, Seymour, South Morang, Traralgon, Wangaratta, Wodonga
Categories: Administration, Arborist, HSEQ
Active Green Services is a rapidly growing environmental consulting company, industry leading, with new technologies to promote and facilitate environmentally sustainable outcomes. Join our Active Green Services team and be part of making a real difference with a leading vegetation management and consulting company that is carbon neutral.
This is an opportunity to collaborate with high profile projects across Victoria to provide expert advice and influence the outcomes for the community.
The role of the Senior Consulting Arborist at Active is to promote urban greening and canopy cover, provide tree assessments and reporting, tree inventory work and works supervision. The Senior Consulting Arborist is to manage client relationships to achieve sustainable and valued service such that the business is recognised as the service provider of choice. You will have opportunity to work with environmental technicians to coordinate better client outcomes that in turn will promote the protection and enhancement of ecological services and functioning natural environments.
The key to your success in the role will be your;
- ability to manage client relationships and deliver exceptional service to our customers
- extensive knowledge and ability to identify species
- outstanding written and verbal communication skills; technical report writing and data collection will be crucial
- experience with technology and using Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
This role will be based out of our Bayswater office but the work will be spread across Melbourne.
What’s on offer:
- Full time permanent role with job security
- Earn a competitive salary that is commensurate with your technical skills and experience
- Company vehicle and all tools of the trade provided, including for personal use
- All PPE and uniforms provided
- Opportunities for training and development to progress your career within Active group
What we are looking for:
- Cert V or above in Arboriculture or equivalent experience with allied qualifications
- A current and unrestricted drivers’ licence
We are looking for a team player who can work in a collaborative environment and bring outstanding relationship, communication and reporting skills who has the desire to deliver exceptional service to our customers.
Ideally, you will have experience in tree identification skills and tree health assessments, along with experience with GIS,
This is a role for someone looking to take the next step in their career and who is equally committed to safety, workplace morale and achieving results.
We are an Australian owned enterprise with a national footprint and a group-wide workforce of 800 committed to delivering arboriculture, vegetation management and consultancy services. Pioneering, innovative and industry-leading, we have been around for 45 years. Our purpose is keeping our communities safe and green.
To find out more about what it’s like to work at Active, read about What We Do and Who We Are:
Please note: All shortlisted candidates are required to attend a full pre-employment medical including audio testing and drug and alcohol screening.
How to Apply: -
To be considered for this position, click on the "Apply Now" button.
Please note applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered at this time.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend