Tree Worker / Arborist - Lonsdale
Job no: 492672
Work type: Permanent full time
Categories: Arborist, Chipper, Climber, EWP Operator
You will undertake all aspects of tree maintenance work in a safe and effective manner whilst achieving best practice and service delivery. This is an opportunity to work outdoors in a small team with good work ethic, using well-maintained equipment and state of the art technology.
The ideal candidate will have an interest in arboriculture/horticulture and/or qualifications and experience in the industry. You will have the ability to work in a physically demanding outdoor environment in various types of weather conditions. You will not be afraid to roll up your sleeves and get stuck into hard physical work.
What’s on offer:
- Full time permanent role with job security
- Earn a competitive hourly rate (plus allowances) depending on experience, with the opportunity for overtime
- All PPE and uniforms provided
- Work for a generous organisation that cares for the environment and wildlife
- Active foster their employees and always look to promote from within
What we need from you:
- A current and unrestricted drivers’ licence
- White card
- A MR/HR class driver’s licence would be advantageous
- Chainsaw operation qualification (Certificate Level 1 & 2) is desirable
- Cert III in Arboriculture or Horticulture would be advantageous
- Ability to work away form home when required (additional allowance will apply)
- A passion and respect for safety, Home Safe Every Day is our number one value
- The ability to work as part of a team with a mature outlook and good communication skills
We are an Australian owned essential service with a national footprint and a workforce of 800 committed to delivering arboriculture, vegetation management, and consultancy services. We have been around for 45 years, and work to keep our communities safe and green while making sure our teams safety comes first.
To find out more about what it’s like to work at Active read our team member stories at: https://www.activetreeservices.com.au/team-member-stories/
Please note: All shortlisted candidates are required to attend a full pre-employment medical including audio testing and drug and alcohol screening.
How to Apply: -
If you want to Make Australia Your Office click “Apply Now”.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend