Job no: 492694
Work type: Permanent full time
Categories: EWP Operator
Active is Australia’s largest provider of arboriculture, ecological and green asset management services. We service and advise major cities, governments, and utility companies across Australia, to help keep our communities safe and green.
Our people and the teams they work in are the most important and valued part of Active. From tree climbers to software developers, fleet managers to heavy machinery operators, we are diverse in our skill sets, backgrounds, and locations.
Active is looking to appoint multiple Elevated Work Platform (EWP) Operators to join our Victorian Powerlines business, to be based out of Beaconsfield and surround.
Reporting into the Supervisor, you will need to be able to cut, trim and remove trees around powerlines from an EWP, whilst ensuring safe work practices. This is an opportunity to work outdoors in a small team with good work ethic, using well-maintained innovative equipment and leading technology.
What we are looking for
- A current and unrestricted drivers’ licence
- A MR/HR class driver’s licence is highly desirable
- Elevated Work Platform licence/ticket is essential
- Chainsaw operation qualification (Certificate Level 1 & 2)
- Industry experience and/or qualifications (Cert II ESI Powerline Vegetation Control or Cert III Horticulture/Arboriculture are highly advantageous)
- The ability to work as part of a team with a mature outlook and good communication skills
What can we offer you
- Full time permanent role with job security
- Fortnightly RDO
- Competitive market rate plus daily allowances and opportunity to earn overtime
- All PPE, uniform and tools provided
- The opportunity to work with an industry leader that genuinely cares about people the environment and communities in which we work.
- Opportunities for further study and professional development.
- Support for participation in relevant industry events and conferences.
We are an Australian family owned essential service with a national footprint and a workforce of 800 committed to delivering arboriculture, vegetation management, and green asset consultancy services. Comprising of Active Tree Services, Active Green Services and Aerial Access, we have been around for 45 years, and work to keep our communities safe and green while making sure our teams safety comes first.
Visit our website to learn more about our people, customers and communities in which we work. Learn about the practical support we provide to many Australia run charities.
Please note applications from Recruitment Agencies will not be considered at this time.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend