Job no: 492714
Work type: Permanent full time
Active is Australia’s largest provider of arboriculture, ecological and green asset management services. We service and advise major cities, governments, and utility companies across Australia, to help keep our communities safe and green.
Our people and the teams they work in are the most important and valued part of Active. From tree climbers to software developers, fleet managers to heavy machinery operators, we are diverse in our skill sets, backgrounds, and locations.
Active is looking to appoint 2 Arborists to work on a long-term contract of Active’s in the City of Sydney. You will be responsible for the safe and efficient upkeep of trees and vegetation within Sydney that shape the city’s canopy.
This is an opportunity to work outdoors in a small team with good work ethic, using well-maintained equipment and state of the art technology.
What we are looking for: -
- A current and unrestricted drivers’ licence
- Current EWP licence/ticket
- Mature outlook & good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
- AQF3 Arborist qualification (or near completion). We would encourage those with AQF2 to apply.
What can we offer you: -
- Full time permanent role with job security
- Excellent Hourly Rate
- Opportunity for overtime where available
- All PPE and uniforms provided
- A chance to work with Sydney’s most iconic and significant trees
- Opportunities for training and development to become further qualified and progress your career within Active
- The opportunity to work with an industry leader that genuinely cares about people the environment and communities in which we work.
We are an Australian family owned essential service with a national footprint and a workforce of 800 committed to delivering arboriculture, vegetation management, and green asset consultancy services. Comprising of Active Tree Services, Active Green Services and Aerial Access, we have been around for 45 years, and work to keep our communities safe and green while making sure our teams safety comes first.
Visit our website to learn more about our people, customers and communities in which we work. Learn about the practical support we provide to many Australia run charities.
Please note applications from Recruitment Agencies will not be considered at this time.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend