Vegetation Management Supervisor
Job no: 492790
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Central Coast, Northern Beaches and North Shore, NSW, Sydney, Waterloo
We are an Australian owned essential service with a national footprint and a workforce of 800 committed to delivering arboriculture, vegetation management, and consultancy services. We have been around for 45 years, and work to keep our communities safe and green while making sure our teams safety comes first.
You will be a key player in the operations team by supporting and providing assistance to Operations Managers with the day-to-day coordination and performance of crews covering Northern Beaches and Sydney Metro areas.
Using your industry experience this role will see you allocate work, oversee the completion of tasks, undertake hazard assessments, monitor vehicle and equipment operations, whilst having the ability to work on the tools.
We are looking for an individual with outstanding relationship and communication skills who has the desire to lead and engage their team to deliver exceptional service and productivity to our customer. This is a role for someone who is equally committed to safety, workplace morale and achieving results.
What’s on offer:
- Full time permanent role with the opportunity to progress your career anywhere in Australia
- Competitive salary package with access to an incentivised bonus program
- All PPE and uniform provided
- Work vehicle provided for work and personal use
- Training and development through nationally accredited qualifications
- An organisation who will look after you and your career
- An exciting opportunity to be a part of a long term contract with growth potential
What we are looking for:
- Experience in vegetation management
- A passion and respect for safety, Home Safe Every Day is our number one value
- A current and unrestricted drivers’ licence
- A MR/HR class driver’s licence would be advantageous
- Industry experience and/or qualifications (Cert II or III Horticulture/Arboriculture are highly advantageous)
- Competent computer literacy skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- The ability to work as part of a team with a mature outlook and good communication skills
To find out more about what it’s like to work at Active read our team member stories at: https://www.activetreeservices.com.au/team-member-stories/
Please note: All shortlisted candidates are required to attend a full pre-employment medical including audio testing and drug and alcohol screening.
How to Apply: -
To be considered for this position, click on the "Apply Now" button.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend