Heavy Diesel Mechanics - Offering Sponsorship and Relocation to Australia
Job no: 492812
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Mt Kuring-Gai, Edwardstown, Mornington, Bayswater
Are you a qualified Heavy Diesel Mechanic and thought about what it might be like to relocate to Australia?
We are looking for experienced mechanics with can-do attitudes to join the Active team.
We are looking to support you and your immediate family on a 482 Temporary Skill Shortage Visa. This visa usually lasts between 2 to 4 years with opportunities for renewal and pathways to permanent residency down the track.
You will be responsible for the servicing, repairing, and maintenance of our diesel fleet vehicles, equipment, and machinery including Elevated Work Platform's (EWP), tippers, chippers, specialised all-terrain equipment, and excavators. You will work in a small team with good work ethic, and in an environment where no two days are ever the same.
What’s on offer:
- Full time permanent role with job security
- Work life balance in beautiful Australia
- Opportunities in Victoria, South Australia, Tasmania and New South Wales
- Work for a national organisation
- Competitive hourly rate with the opportunity for overtime where available
- All uniforms and PPE provided
- Opportunities for training and development, including the chance to increase your technical knowledge with exposure to specialised equipment
- The ability to progress your career within Active
What we need in return:
- A current and unrestricted MR class drivers’ licence
- HR class drivers’ licence is an advantage, or have the willingness to obtain one
- Qualifications specialising in Light Vehicle Mechanic (Cert III minimum)
- Qualifications specialising in Heavy Diesel Mechanics are highly desirable
- Experience in fault finding and diagnostics is an advantage
- The ability to work as part of a team with a mature outlook and good communication skills
We are an Australian owned essential service with a national footprint and a workforce of 800 committed to delivering arboriculture, vegetation management, and consultancy services. We have been around for 45 years, and work to keep our communities safe and green while making sure our teams safety comes first.
To find out more about what it’s like to work at Active read our team member stories at: https://www.activetreeservices.com.au/team-member-stories/
Please note: All shortlisted candidates are required to attend a full pre-employment medical including audio testing and drug and alcohol screening. COVID-19 vaccine verification will be required for mandated states/contracts.
How to Apply: -
If you want to Make Australia Your Office click “Apply Now”
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend