Arborist - City of Sydney
Job no: 492857
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: NSW, Sydney, Waterloo
Categories: Arborist, Climber
Active Tree Services is looking to appoint an Arborist to work on a long-term contract of Active’s in the City of Sydney. You will be responsible for the safe and efficient upkeep of trees within the streets and parks of Sydney that shape the City of Sydney’s canopy.
This is an opportunity to work with Sydney’s most iconic and significant trees. Working outdoors in a small team with good work ethic, using well-maintained equipment and state of the art technology,
you will need to be able to efficiently and effectively trim, cut and remove trees whilst ensuring safe work practices.
We are looking for a qualified Arborist AQF level 3, however AQF2 or person currently enrolled in either qualification will be considered.
What can we offer you: -
- Full time permanent role with job security
- Competitive hourly rate with opportunity for overtime where available
- Opportunities for training and development to become further qualified and progress your career with a national organisation
- Access to innovative technology and machinery
- Support from our Employee Assist Program
- All PPE and uniform provided
What we are looking for: -
- A current and unrestricted drivers’ licence is essential (MR/HR preferred)
- Current EWP licence is desirable
- AQF3 Arborist qualification (or near completion) is advantageous
- The ability to work as part of a team with a mature outlook and good communication skills
- A passion and respect for safety, Home Safe Every Day is our number one value
We are an Australian family-owned essential service with a national footprint and a workforce of over 800 personnel committed to delivering arboriculture, vegetation management, and green asset consultancy services. Comprising of Active Tree Services, Active Green Services and Aerial Access, we have been operating for 45 years, and work to keep our communities safe and green while making sure our teams safety comes first. This is your opportunity to work with an industry leader that genuinely cares about people, the environment and communities in which we work.
Please note: All shortlisted candidates are required to attend a full pre-employment medical including audio testing and drug and alcohol screening.
How to Apply: -
If you want to Make Australia Your Office click “Apply Now”
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend