Job no: 492868
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Brendale, Brisbane
Categories: Arborist, Climber, EWP Operator
This role will work on a long-term contract of Active’s covering but not limited to the Brisbane Metropolitan area. The work could also require Living Away from Home from time to time.
This is an opportunity to work outdoors in a small team with good work ethic, using well-maintained equipment and state of the art technology, you will need to be able to efficiently and effectively trim, cut and remove trees whilst ensuring safe work practices. You will have the ability to work in a physically demanding outdoor environment in various types of weather conditions.
We are looking for a qualified Arborist AQF level 3, however open to applications from candidates with industry experience but not yet cert III qualified.
What can we offer you: -
- Full time permanent role with job security
- Negotiable hourly rate depending on experience
- Additional allowances and over time where applicable
- Opportunities for training and development to become further qualified and progress your career with a national organisation
- Ongoing training and support from experienced Arborist
- Access to innovative technology and machinery
- Support from our Employee Assist Program
- All PPE and uniform provided
- Environmentally conscious and certified carbon neutral national organisation
What we are looking for: -
- A current and unrestricted drivers’ licence is essential
- A MR/HR class truck licence is highly desirable
- Chainsaw operation qualification (Certificate Level 1 & 2) is desirable
- Current EWP licence is advantageous
- AQF3 Arborist qualification (or near completion) will be highly regarded
- The ability to work as part of a team with a mature outlook and good communication skills
- A passion and respect for safety, Home Safe Every Day is our number one value
We are an Australian owned essential service with a national footprint and a workforce of 800 committed to delivering arboriculture, vegetation management, and consultancy services. We have been around for 45 years, and work to keep our communities safe and green while making sure our teams safety comes first.
To find out more about what it’s like to work at Active read our team member stories at: https://www.activetreeservices.com.au/team-member-stories/
Please note: All shortlisted candidates are required to attend a full pre-employment medical including audio testing and drug and alcohol screening.
How to Apply: -
If you want to Make Australia Your Office, click “Apply Now”.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend