Operations Manager - NSW Commercial
Job no: 492889
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Bathurst, Central Coast, Dubbo, Gosford, Goulburn, Hunter Valley, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, Katoomba, Mona Vale, Morriset, Mt Kuring-Gai, Mudgee, Narellan, Newcastle, Northern Beaches and North Shore, NSW, Orange, Queanbeyan, Southern Sydney, Sydney, Waterloo
Arboriculture and vegetation management is a multi-billion-dollar industry in Australia. It involves the management of individual trees, typically in and around the places where people live, work and play. Active Tree Services is the industry leader in the commercial space.
This role will see you working as part of the New South Wales Commercial management team, managing, and maximising the day-to-day operations of crews whilst managing the vegetation programs of our clients. Ensuring general compliance, as well as enforcing and demonstrating a high level of safety focus and compliance, adhering to stringent safety standards whilst ensuring the welfare of our valued team.
The Operations Manager also manages the client-based and contractually agreed vegetation program whilst ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures, ATS specific safety as well as other operational targets. You will be required to investigate further business opportunities, while meeting current customer expectations, ensuring the maintenance of plant and equipment, and managing several teams in the field.
We are looking for an individual with outstanding relationship and communication skills who has the desire to lead and engage teams in their region to deliver exceptional service and productivity to our customers. This is a role for a proven leader who is equally committed to safety, workplace morale and achieving results.
What’s on offer: -
- Full time permanent role with a carbon neutral generous organisation that cares for the environment, wildlife and promotes from within
- An attractive remuneration package with access to an incentivised bonus scheme
- Fully maintained company vehicle for work and personal use
- Flexible working arrangements, including working from home
- Continuous learning and development opportunities to further build your career within Active
What we need for you: -
- A current and unrestricted drivers’ licence
- Minimum certificate III in Arboriculture or Horticulture highly desirable
- Business or Management related qualifications highly desirable
- Experience in contract management through service contracts of facilities management
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power-point and Outlook)
- Ability to travel where required
We are an Australian owned essential service with a national footprint and a workforce of 800 committed to delivering arboriculture, vegetation management, and consultancy services. We have been around for 45 years, and work to keep our communities safe and green while making sure our teams safety comes first.
To find out more about what it’s like to work at Active read our team member stories at: https://www.activetreeservices.com.au/team-member-stories/
Please note: All shortlisted candidates are required to attend a full pre-employment medical including audio testing and drug and alcohol screening.
How to Apply:
To be considered for this position, click on the "Apply Now" button.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend