Supervisor - Vegetation Management
Job no: 493148
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Tumut, Bathurst, Central Coast, Dubbo, Gosford, Goulburn, Hunter Valley, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, Katoomba, Mona Vale, Morriset, Mt Kuring-Gai, Mudgee, Narellan, Newcastle, Northern Beaches and North Shore, NSW, Orange, Queanbeyan, Southern Sydney, Sydney, Waterloo, Brendale, Brisbane, Adelaide, Edwardstown, Mount Gambier, Murray Bridge, Port Pirie, Geelong, Colac, Warrnambool, Ballarat, Cranbourne, Clayton, Dandenong, Keilor, Melbourne, Hallam, Keysborough, Mansfield, Wangaratta, Eltham, Bairnsdale, Bairnsdale & Gippsland, Bayswater, Beaconsfield, Benalla, Croydon, Eastern Suburbs, Gippsland, Leongatha, Lilydale, Mount Waverely, Northern Suburbs, Ringwood, Seymour, South Morang, Traralgon, Wodonga
At Active we work with Trees – we climb them, we trim them, and we chip them!
Be part of an exciting new initiative! We are looking for an experienced Supervisor to join the Secure Energy Project working on the new transmission line managing the vegetation clearance works. The Project is from the South Australian border to Wagga Wagga, on the NSW of the Murray River. During this project you will be living away from home on a swing rotation.
What is the role?
The key responsibility of this role is to support and provide assistance to the Operations Manager with the day-to-day operations of the crews with a strong focus and commitment to safety.
You will rotate throughout the day between duties such as:
- Allocating work
- Overseeing the completion of tasks
- Undertaking hazard assessment
- Monitoring vehicle and equipment operations
You will have outstanding relationship and communication skills with the desire to lead and engage your team to deliver exceptional service and productivity for our client. During this project you will be living away from home on a swing rotation.
Why choose Active?
- Full time permanent role with job security
- Semi-Flexible living away from home rosters (3 weeks on / 1 week off)
- 10 - 12 hour shifts, 6 days a week when in the field
- Company vehicle
- All PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and uniforms provided
- Paid Living Away From Home allowance
- Access to the Employee Benefits Program – Great discounts with a variety of retailers
- Strong safety awareness, an organisation that makes sure you are Home Safe Every day!
Do you have?
- A current drivers’ licence
- The flexibility to Live Away from Home for up to 3 weeks at a time
Great, but not essential:
- White card
- First aid/CPR
- MR/HR Truck Licence
- 4 x 4 experience
- Chainsaw Operation Qualification (Certificate Level 1 & 2)
Who are Active?
We are a family and Australian owned company, that is Australia’s largest provider of arboriculture, vegetation management and consultancy services. We service and advise major cities, governments, and utility companies across Australia, to help keep our environment safe and green.
Our people and the teams they work in are the most important and valued part of Active. Visit our website to learn more about our people, customers, and communities in which we work.
Make Australia your office and apply NOW
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend