Job no: 492413
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Adelaide, Murray Bridge
We are looking for a Chipper Operator to join our team based in South Australia. This role will support a long-term contract of Active’s and will work throughout the Murray Bridge and Mount Barker areas.
The key responsibility of this role is to remove debris from worksites through the safe operation of both the tip-truck and the chipper unit.
To be successful you will need: -
- A current and unrestricted drivers’ licence (MR/HR class is highly desirable)
- Industry experience and/or qualifications (Cert II ESI Powerline Vegetation Control or Cert III Horticulture/Arboriculture are highly advantageous)
- The flexibility to travel and work away from home
What you’ll get in return:
- Full time permanent role
- $24 to $27 per hour depending on experience, with the opportunity for overtime where available
- Work as part of small independent team
- Opportunities for training and development to progress your career
Founded by the Willcocks family in 1974, we are an Australian owned business with a national footprint and a workforce of 800 committed to delivering arboriculture, vegetation management and consultancy services. We work to keep our communities safe and green.
How to Apply: -
To be considered for this position, click on the "Apply Now" button.
Please note: All shortlisted candidates are required to attend a full pre-employment medical including audio testing and drug and alcohol screening.
To find out what it is like to work at Active go to https://www.activetreeservices.com.au/team-member-stories/
Please note applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered at this time.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend