EWP Operator/Chipper Operator - Goulburn NSW
Job no: 492434
Work type: Permanent full time
Categories: Chipper, EWP Operator
We are looking for an Elevated Work Platform Operator (EWP) / Chipper Operator with a can-do attitude to join the Active team based out of Goulburn, New South Wales.
This role will work on a long-term contract of Active’s, and covers locations including Goulburn and its surrounds.
You will need to be able to operate an EWP and cut, trim and remove trees around powerlines, operate a chipping machine, and clean vegetation from around worksites. This is an opportunity to work outdoors in a small team with good work ethic, using well-maintained equipment and state of the art technology. The successful incumbent will also provide safety observation for other team members.
What’s on offer:
- Full time permanent role with job security
- Up to $29 per hour depending on experience plus daily travel allowance
- The opportunity for overtime where available
- Monthly Rostered Day Off (RDO)
- All PPE and uniforms provided
- Opportunities for training and development to progress your career within Active.
What we need from you:
- A current and unrestricted drivers’ licence
- Current EWP licence/ticket
- Chainsaw operation qualification (Certificate Level 1 & 2)
- Industry experience and/or qualifications (Cert II ESI Powerline Vegetation Control or Cert III Horticulture/Arboriculture)
- MR/HR class drivers’ licence is an advantage, or have the willingness to obtain one
- Open to the possibility of travel and working away from home
We are an Australian owned essential service with a national footprint and a workforce of 800 committed to delivering arboriculture, vegetation management, and consultancy services. We have been around for 45 years, and work to keep our communities safe and green while making sure our teams safety comes first.
To find out more about what it’s like to work at Active read our team member stories at: https://www.activetreeservices.com.au/team-member-stories/
Please note: All shortlisted candidates are required to attend a full pre-employment medical including audio testing and drug and alcohol screening.
How to Apply: -
To be considered for this position, click on the "Apply Now" button.
Please note applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered at this time.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend